Welcome to the CMB Intranet
VIBes in Biosciences 2020 is an international conference organized by PhD students for PhD students. The program includes top-notch speakers in different Life Sciences research fields, training workshops and unique networking opportunities. Check the program here and register before January 29 to have an early bird discount.
- 2019/11/22: K2C Seminar: How to turn complex data into powerful visuals?
- 2019/11/29: Landric Vautmans (group Callewaert) & Sarah Creytens (group Saelens)
- 2019/12/13: Silke Geurs (Group Tavernier)
- 2020/02/07: K2C Seminar: How to peer review a scientific manuscript for a biomedical journal?
- 2020/03/11: VIBes in Biosciences 2020 PhD symposium day 1
- 2020/03/12: VIBes in Biosciences 2020 PhD symposium day 2
- 2020/03/13: VIBes in Biosciences 2020 PhD symposium day 3
- 2020/03/27: K2C Seminar: How to and why considering the importance of economic evaluations when writing research proposals/protocols?
- 2020/05/15: K2C Seminar: How to improve your conference and networking skills?